We were formed in relationship and also wounded in relationship. It is only in relationship that we are nurtured healed and that we grow.
Do You Need Help with:
- Resolving family conflicts effectively?
- Finding new solutions to old family situations and adequate responses to new situations?
- Creating a nurturing family culture where people feel they belong and want to be?
- Optimising personal growth and development in family members?
- Giving and receiving the love you want in your family and being inspired to be the best you can be?
We invite you to give us a call. To book a family counselling appointment or just to make an enquiry, email email@example.com or telephone us on 0474 124 185.
Family Counselling can be helpful if you experiencing any of the following:
- Blended families – his and hers.
- A parent is suffering from depression or mental illness.
- A child has behaviour or school problems.
- The parents have conflict within their relationship.
- Children or teens who have problems getting along with each other.
- Addictive behaviour in one or more family members.
- A family member has a condition that interferes with his or her life and the lives of other family members.
We understand that before choosing a Family Counsellor or Therapist, you may to wish to connect personally, to see if there is a fit.
At Life Focus, we invite you to contact Patricia and Donatus for an obligation-free conversation. Phone 0474 124 185 for all enquiries or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Our Background as Family Counsellors
Certified in couples counselling, relationship counselling and therapy, Patricia Michalka and Donatus Michalka have also received extensive training with Virginia Satir, Lynette Clayton, Jeanette Price, and other leaders in Family Therapy, Systems Theory and Group Practice.
Their life’s focus has been and is, to harness the power of relationships to nurture, heal and to create outcomes that work for everyone.
Married for over 35 years, with a blended family of four grown children and four grand children, they know firsthand that families in today’s changing world, come in different ‘shapes and sizes’ and provide distinctive challenges and unique possibilities.