At Life Focus, Your happiness and Your Life, is Our Focus.
Helping You Get What You Want Most in Your Life and Relationships, is Our Passion and Endeavour.
Come and talk to us. We will do our best to make you feel emotionally safe and listened to. No matter how big or small the challenges you face within yourself or in your relationships, you do not have to face them alone. Help is at hand.
We’d love to hear from you. We’re open 5 days a week, including Saturdays, from 10am till 6pm. Medicare, Health Insurance and other Rebates are available and can make your counselling with us very affordable.
Come and talk to us.
Our vision, training and experience as counsellors and psychologist, is to provide you with practical, proven, effective and professional coaching, marriage counselling, couples counselling, relationship counselling, and individual counselling, drawing on the best available insights, skills and interventions, so that you can be the best you can be.
They can help you in your individual challenges. If your need is couples or family counselling, you can benefit from the wealth of experience they bring, from their relationship as a couple, and as parents of 4 grown children and grandparents of 5 grandchildren.
Their focus is to help you get what you want most in the unique needs and the challenges that you are facing as an individual or as a relationship.
Patricia and Donatus Can Assist You in Many Areas, including the Following:
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Drug and Other Addictions
Creating Positive Families
How to Find and Keep Love
Getting the Love You Want
Grief and Loss
Surviving an Affair
Lack of Purpose
Coping with Suicide
You are welcome to phone them on (08) 93839799.
Research shows that counselling is an effective intervention, both as a good return on your investment and as a satisfying result for you.
It also show that counselling works best when there is good rapport between counsellor and client and where you feel safe, listened to, and supported.
Donatus and Patricia are committed to ensure that happens for you.
You are offered specific tools and strategies to:
- Create better relationships through effective communication
- Manage your feelings, thoughts and behaviours
- Alleviate distress and trauma, by doing simple to use, proven, brain-based protocols that can lead to profound healing
- Practice exercises between sessions to achieve satisfying results
To meet your needs, they are skilled in using many approaches:
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Emotional Freedom Technique
Comprehensive Resource Model
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Imago Relationship Therapy
Do you relate to any of this in your life and relationships?
- You know you have one life; this is not a dress rehearsal.
- You want a relationship where you can love and be loved in return.
- You are anxious and depressed. What you used to love and enjoy leaves you flat. You want help but don’t want to rely on just medication.
- You don’t want to stay stuck in the past, powerless to move on into a better future.
- You have heard that your brain can reinvent itself; that in this day and age there are tools you can use to heal.
- You and your partner have not been close and intimate for some time. You can’t remember when you last went on a date together.
- Your partner has cheated on you. Is this the end? Is it worth fighting for what you had? Will you ever be able to move on?
- You and your partner don’t talk anymore. Neither of you feel listened to or understood. You argue and criticise each other, going round and round in circles.
- You tread on egg shells. You avoid the elephant in the room. You’ve reached the end of your tether.
- It’s been ages since you laughed and had fun together.
- You’ve gone cold and angry. You’ve been hurt. Your partner has lied. Trust has gone out the window.
- You’ve experienced severe trauma/distress, as a child, or more recently. It effects the way you feel and behave now. You don’t think you will ever get over it.
- You/your partner, drink too much/ over eat /smoke/take drugs/watch porn/gamble or use other escapes. You want it to stop but don’t know how.
- You don’t feel that you are your partner’s top priority. For them, work, kids, parents, friends come first and you feel lonely, unseen, unimportant, not wanted.
- You want to heal-to remove the barriers that stop you having it all.
- You are worried about the kids and wonder what what’s wrong and what to do.
- You want a happy family. You want to pass this on to your children, so that they too can be the best they can be.
- You’re in between relationships and want to find the right person to love and who loves you and then keep the love you find.
- You want to be healthy, mentally, physically and in every way. You know something is wrong. You want to get help to heal.
Why Not Come And Talk To Either Patricia or Donatus
You can work with them to get what you want most. Chat with them over the phone before hand, if you’d prefer.